Here is the preview for the game Trash Pandas!
- 3 ½ cups Cheerios
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups salted and roasted peanuts
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 22 oz white chocolate chips
- Add cereal, peanuts, pretzels, and cranberries to a large bowl. Gently stir to combine.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
- If you use the microwave: Place in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for about 30-45 seconds at 50% power. Stir and repeat until melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate over cereal mixture.
- Gently fold to coat mixture with chocolate.
- Transfer to a large baking tray lined with parchment. Smooth into an even layer.
- Allow to cool, then break into pieces and store in an airtight container or individual bags.